From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Franco-Rocha
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 4:18 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] CMDSPACE/SmarterMail

Michael,

If you have anything being held as spam, that folder will contain the *.hdr
ad *.eml files. Look at one of the *.hdr files to see whether it contains a
mention of CMDSPACE. That is how SmarterMail has been passing that
information to Declude. If it is there, send us a copy of the *.hdr file; if
it is not there, SmarterMail is not providing us with that information.

David Franco-Rocha