On 11/14/06, netsolution webmaster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sounds good - do you have more details (short instructions) on how to
set that up combined with declude/imail?

Hah!  Me?  Short instructions?
I can't give "short" instructions on how to tie a shoe! :o)

Setting up ASSP/hMailserver/ClamAV/Imail/Declude will be a fairly long
process with the good news that not much has to change for your
Imail/Declude setup except the listen port and the SMTP delivery
gateway:port.  If you add hMailserver as a gateway and use Declude
Junkmail to do connection based analysis (spf, rbl, helo, etc.) using
the sending IP, you will be disappointed to find the the sending IP
will now be your own server and unless you have the premium version of
Declude Junkmail it will no longer be useful to compare the sending
IP.  I believe the premium version of Declude will look at all the
IP's in the path and potentially exclude your servers.  Not sure about
that one.  The good news is that with ASSP in front, you may not miss
it.  Using ASSP alone in front of Imail/Declude should allow Declude
connection tests to continue to work.

Since this is a Declude list I will spare the other members the horror
of reading about another product's installation steps and send you a
synopsis directly to your list address if that is OK.

For those interested, I say check out the links in my earlier post for
ASSP, www.hmailserver.com for that and
http://www.sosdg.org/clamav-win32/ for ClamAV on Windows.
and once installed, to integrate clamav with hmailserver;
http://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2139

Doug Traylor