From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John T
(Lists)
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 01:05 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Filter 'END' statement in 4.3.14 flushes
WEIGHT?

That link only shows that Scott was thinking of changing it from 0 weight to
a fail which would have added the weight. That explains his point 3 in that
what ever the weight of the message was before the test will remain.
Remember, to add weight, the test must FAIL. He stated it did not FAIL and
therefore weight was never added.

John T

eServices For You

"Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."

Ralph Waldo Emerson (1802-1882)