From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael Thomas - Mathbox
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 3:06 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] DYNHELO

Hi All,

Does anyone know what list(s) DYNHELO uses? The mail archive has nothing
useful. DYNHELO does not appear in the documentation for 3.1.3 or any of
the
others that I checked. I just noticed that on 12/1/06, at least one of
my
web server IP addresses, 63.150.236.34, started returning positive for
DYNHELO. I checked that IP address at DNSstuff against 272 lists and all
passed. I checked at Spamhaus, SORBS, NJABL, and MAPS (Checked by
DNSstuff,
but I looked anyway.). Still no listing. It is not a DNS problem. I run
caching only DNS on my mail server and it is working just fine.

Michael Thomas
Mathbox
978-683-6718
1-877-MATHBOX (Toll Free)