From: "Herb Guenther" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2006 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] New Version 4.3.2.3

If it installed correctly it will.  It may be putting it in a different
directory, in which case it is probably using the wrong configs as well.

Herb

Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I am noticing that when restarting the Declude Proc service it does not
> generate a diags.txt file anymore.  Is this normal behavior to be expected
> with this version.
>
> Darrell
> Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And
> Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration,
> MRTG
> Integration, and Log Parsers.

Herb Guenther
Lanex, LLC
www.lanex.com
(262)789-0966x102 Office
(262)780-0424 Direct

This e-mail is confidential and is for the use of the intended
recipient(s)only. If you are not an intended recipient please advise us of
our error by return e-mail then delete this e-mail and any attached files.
You may not copy, disclose or use the contents in any way.