I am getting the following error after having upgraded to imail 2006.1

421 #4.4.5 Too many connections from your host

It is all from one domain, sympatico.ca, one of the largest providers in
Canada

It is for mail being delivered to my clients' mail box but then
forwarded to a sypatico.ca address.

What might cause this with 2006.1 when it did not occur in 8.22?

All else seems to be working fine.

Thank you

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services
11 Belmont Ave. W., Kitchener, ON,N2M 1L2
519-741-1222