Excellent!

-d
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Barker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 8:41 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Automatic Whitelisting - IMail 2006.1

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2007 5:06 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com

97 Webster Street
Worcester, MA 01603
508-425-7176

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Barker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 5:06 PM

IMail changed from using the txt files to using an access database. With
Declude 4.3.23 we read the access database in Imail for the addresses,
however, we recently discovered that the way Imail is storing the
addresses
is inconsistent, ie. Some are stored as [EMAIL PROTECTED] while others are
stored as <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> we have updated declude to look for both
formats which will be in the next release scheduled for end of Jan. At the
moment we are only checking the one format, this is why the AUTOWHITELIST
may not be working on certain addresses.

David Barker
Director of Product Management
Your Email security is our business
978.499.2933 office