1) /24 blocks of addresses containing systems that are apparently sending
bulk email (in volumes apparently comparable with the volume from AOL,
Earthlink, Google), with any of the following attributes: missing or bogus
reverse dns, reverse dns names in domains with no web server, or domains
with boilerplate web content.

 It's the earthlink server  I was looking up.

Would it be prudent to lower the weight on this test I wonder?