Robert, you would use a filter file for this, e.g.

#First, escape this file if the source is on your own network
REMOTEIP END CIDR 208.100.26.0/24
REMOTEIP END CIDR 192.168.0.0/24

#Skip this whole test if we are already above a hold weight of 20
SKIPIFWEIGHT 25

#Apply a maximum total weight of 20 points
MAXWEIGHT 20

#These three penalty weights were constructed to prevent
#false positives where you are penalizing a hypothetical
#legitimate host, e.g. outbound.forgive.com

#Apply a penalty if the forged HELO is your exact domain name
HELO 20 IS igive.com

#Apply a penalty if the forged HELO contains a host in your domain name
HELO 20 ENDSWITH .igive.com

#Apply a tiny penalty if the HELO, forged or not, contains your domain
HELO  3 ENDSWITH give.com

I suggest that you always make the weights heavy enough to hold the
message, because if you delete it and it was a false positive, you can't
recover it.

A variation of this would be to get rid of the third test, and only keep
the first two.  Then set the weight to say, a single point instead of
20.  Then in your global.cfg or your domain specific file, specify an
action of HOLD.

Declude gives you a lot of flexibility to design the test you want, but
this scratches this surface.

I hope that helps,

Andrew.