I have see about a 12% reduction in the past week.

Kevin Bilbee

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of IS - Systems
Eng. (Karl Drugge)
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 8:55 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Spam reduction ?

Anyone else seeing a major reduction is spam the past week ?

I usually see about 14-15k messages daily, but since Monday have dropped off to
about 8k… Did the recent arrests and law suits have a result this early ?

Karl Drugge
B.S.I.T., A.S., M.C.S.E. ( NT 4.0, 2000, 2003 ), M.C.S.A. ( 2000 + 2003 ),
C.C.N.A., Network+, A+
I dream of the day when I will learn to stop asking questions to which I will
regret learning the answers ( Roy Greenhilt, Order of the Stick  )