From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Barker
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:11 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Winsock Cleanup

Some installs of IMail had an issue where there winsock would cause problems
for network functionality, this was a bug in Imail, it seemed by stopping
smtp32 service of Imail resolved the issue. Declude uses the  winsockcleanup
to reset the winsock to deal with this. winsockcleanup kicks in when the
\proc directory is empty or reaches 0 files Decludeproc will reset the
winsock.

David Barker
Director of Product Management
Your Email security is our business