From: "Uwe Degenhardt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:33 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] frustration

Hi everybody on the list, please excuse me, but I would
like to share my frustration with
you. I am poured with SPAM the last
two-to-three weeks. It gets worse
every day. Am I the only one who
is seeing this ?
I am in a good contact with David
of Declude. He is doing a fantastic
job, but sometimes I loose my faith
and my trust, that we can win the SPAM-fight.
It appeals to me, as it is like the old
principle: If you put water on the fire
at one place, you have to run to the next
place to delete it there too. And the SPAMMERs
will get cleverer everyday.
What do you guys think ?
Are you frustrated as well ?

Uwe