How does the whitelist features work?

We receive various emails from fedex with different domain portions of the
email.

I have

@fedex.com

fedex.com

In our domain level whitelist? But they emails do not seem to be getting white
listed.

It seems that the whitelist works on the following

[EMAIL PROTECTED] – the entire email address

@fn3nds2.prod.fedex.com – the entire domain including the @

fn3nds2.prod.fedex.com – Just the domain portion

How do I whitelist just on the first subdomain like fedex.com?

Kevin Bilbee
Network Administrator
Standard Abrasives, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]