From: "Kevin Stanford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 9:05 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] SPF (Fail or Pass)

I am not really sure how to set this up but I would like to make sure that
if a domain has an spf record that it is checked and if it is not legit it
is immediately marked as spam. Also, is it possible to do this on my domain
as I get a lot of spoofed email to my domain using my domain as a return
address.

Thanks for any help offered!

Kevin