Just an FYI, I just got this link claiming this is a trojan downloader

http://antivirus.about.com/b/a/257941.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Barker
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:07 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Filter for Football

You could create a filter that looks for 2 identifiers in the email then
score the filter in the global.cfg.

1. A phrase or word
2. The fact there is an IP as a URL

Example:

MINWEIGHTTOFAIL 2

ANYWHERE        1       PCRE (?i:football|games?)
BODY            1       PCRE
(http://((?:25[0-5]|2[0-4][0-9]|[01]?[0-9][0-9]?)\.){3}(?:25[0-5]|2[0-4][0-9

David