From: Bill Green dfn Systems
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 2:00 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Per User config redirecting

I'm asking for your experience, and any gotcha's I may be missing.

Our main domain accounts for 95% + of our email clients.

On this domain, I have been using Per-User configuration files for clients who
need something different from the $default$.config. I set up domain folders,
and have a config file for each "special needs" user inside the domain folder.
Almost all of these fall into one of three settings groups that are identical.

Today, I have been looking into the Redirect command. It would let me set up
three config files (say nofilter.config, permissive.config, and
aggressive.config), and then have a redirect command in my default.config for
each special needs user pointing to the appropriate config file.

This way, when I need to make a change, say add a new test, I only need to
change three or four config files instead of dozens.

This would add substantially to the size of my default config. Any performance
hits or other worries I need to know about?

Bill Green
dfn Systems
505-622-7853
[EMAIL PROTECTED]