The 'Blank Folding' vulnerability may be allowed by the RFC, but that doesn't make them the right thing to do. The problem is that virus scanners don't scan for attachments that could be embedded into the headers in one of these lines but Outlook would still execute them. Just because no virus has used this technique yet is not a good reason to continue to leave the door open.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mon Mariola - Rubén" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Outlook 'Blank Folding' Vulnerability

Maybe I explained poorly. I want to send the request to Incredimail technical support.

My doubt is that the Declude manual says that according to section 3.2.3 of RFC822, it is not valid to
have such lines, and I not located in RFC822 that section.

http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc822.html

After reading the RFC 822, I see that the process "unfolding" allows these lines, but I do not see where specifies that are invalid. I need this information for the technical support Incredimail correct this problem.