Craig,

I currently use MS SMTP as a gateway for several customers. Shoot me a note off list and I can help you get going.

Darrell

----------------------------------
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude, Imail, mxGuard, and ORF. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

Craig Edmonds wrote:
Hi All,

A little off topic but i was wondering if anyone can help me find a tutorial on how to set up my IIS server running Imail 8.15 and Declude to use the MS IIS SMTP server as a gateway.

I am having or going to have problems with CBL blacklisting me again in a few days unless I use the ms smtp server as a gateway for my email.

Any help on this would be great.

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet