Personally, I do not do per user blacklists. However, as one off requests we have done this. In general if we are blacklisting something its typically a global blacklist. Which may not be ideal in all cases in an ISP type environment.

Darrell

Dean Lawrence wrote:
Thanks Darrell,

That was what I was afraid of. How are others dealing with per user
black lists? Are they using IMail rules to accomplish this? Right now
I manage all domain configurations for my clients and typically do not
allow per user options. However, I would like to build-out a web based
user admin area for them to choose between preset spam levels and to
administer their own white/black lists. I don't mind building it
myself, but I would be interested in knowing how others deal with
this.

Thanks again,

Dean

On Jan 1, 2008 9:21 PM, Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])