Opps, I noticed I said "using 75% of ram" I meant to say 75% of cpu. On the ram side I do have to restart decludeproc on a weekly basis otherwise its virtual memory usage creeps the process to the 2GB mark collapsing itself.

For my systems running invURIBL and Sniffer with the volume we deal with our system would be crippled with 1Gb of memory.

In general as long as your not experiencing backup's than your configuration is working fine for you.

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude, Imail, mxGuard, and ORF. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.