Had to hold off for AVG changes they have issued a new sdk which we had to
test with Declude. It will be within the next 14 days.

DB

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott
Fisher
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:58 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] new Declude release

What ever happened to the new release that was scheduled for January?

David Barker
Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:41:20 -0800

I hear you. Looking to do a release by the end of the month.

David B

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies
191 S Gary Ave
Carol Stream, IL 60188

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Although Farm
Progress Companies has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are
present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss
or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.