Banning the spammer by IP don't work because usually they just use proxy
servers.

I will try and dig up some others that I used to get before I installed
captchas on my own form at 123marbella.com

If you think its at all possible to make a filter for this, then I can
budget a couple of hundred, if not don't worry too much about it.

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet
W: www.123marbella.com
E : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This message may contain confidential, proprietary or
legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
you are hereby informed that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any
form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message
in error please delete it and any copies of it and notify it to the sender.

AVISO LEGAL - Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en
propiedad o legalmente protegida y esta dirigida unicamente para el uso de
la persona destinataria. Si usted no es la persona destinataria de este
mensaje, por la presente se le comunica que no debe usar, difundir, copiar
de ninguna forma, ni emprender ninguna accion en relacion con ella.