I just installed Alligate in front of my "decluded" mail server and it
certainly cuts down alot of the traffic to the mail server. Previously the
cpu on the declude mail server was 60-90% all day, now it rarely goes over
10%.

No more backscatter! No more dictionary attacks.

Its pretty straightforward to configure and only took me about an hour or
so.

A small tip though in order to save all the pain of dns changes if you have
many domains, to redirect all your smtp traffic to the Alligate server, you
can configure your router to send all port 25 traffic to the Alligate server
instead of the mail server.

Declude is an excellent product, but add Alligate to it and you you are onto
a winner.

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet
W: www.123marbella.com
E : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This message may contain confidential, proprietary or
legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
you are hereby informed that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any
form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message
in error please delete it and any copies of it and notify it to the sender.

AVISO LEGAL - Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en
propiedad o legalmente protegida y esta dirigida unicamente para el uso de
la persona destinataria. Si usted no es la persona destinataria de este
mensaje, por la presente se le comunica que no debe usar, difundir, copiar
de ninguna forma, ni emprender ninguna accion en relacion con ella.