When you have a chance, call me.

I didn't put the 14 yet.

Stephan

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de David
Barker
Envoyé : 19 juin, 2008 15:23
À : declude.junkmail@declude.com
Objet : RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Interim Release 4.4.12

The  issue that we have been dealing with is, trying to resolve the ODBC dll
crash while accessing the MS Access database of Imail address book which in
turn causes Declude to hang or crash under certain circumstances. We have
just put up 4.4.14 as an interim which has some minor changes to deal with
this is why I have not included release note. But you are welcome to try it
and provide feedback.

David Barker
VP Operations Declude
Your Email security is our business