From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Todd
Richards
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 10:01 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] whitelist auth and spammer infested computer

Hi Harry -

HiJack will do what you need to here.  I have two client's who send out mass
emails (about 1000-1500) and HiJack stops it every time (it even stopped me
once!).  I have a script to check the "hold" directory for messages, and
when I am alerted I simply go in and see whether or not they are legitimate.
If they are, I can use the tool that Declude included to quickly move them
back for processing.

You can then add the person's IP to the available "bulk" senders.  However,
if their IP address changes (which has been the case for me) then that
doesn't do much good either.  Regardless, once I'm alerted I can usually
login and approve the messages within a short amount of time.  The client
doesn't really know there was a hold up.

Everything that has been stopped has been legitimate (knocking on wood) so I
haven't had to test it on a real threat.  But it's good to know that it does
the job it should.

Todd