From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary
Steiner
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 11:21 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: re: [Declude.JunkMail] country chain

The ROUTING test was meant for this.  It checks for spam that was sent
through multiple countries.

Another way is to add weight to individual countries using a filter and the
COUNTRIES test which will fail based on a country code:
COUNTRIES  10  CONTAINS  CN

If you wanted to get really complicated, you could create an IP4R test for
each country using the blacklist at http://countries.nerd.dk/