That really does NOT help. I know it failed the BADHEADERS test, otherwise I
wouldn't use the BADHEADERS tool to look up the cause. The explanation
doesn't need to tell me what's okay, I need to know what's NOT. After
reading the explanation I'm just as smart as before:

Results

The E-mail failed the BADHEADERS test. This means the email failed with a
violation of the RFC. Your Mailserver accepted this message however it is
more than likely a SPAM or Virus message.

A proper Date was found - this is a good thing.

A proper To Address was found - this is a good thing.

A proper From Address was found - this is a good thing.