Hi Everyone -

I'm seeing this come through a lot - "CH!l.D P.ORN and P!rate S0ftware".  So
far, the spam filters are catching it ok based on all of the other filters
there.  However, some of them are barely being caught and I'd like to make
sure they don't make it through.  I threw a basic "CONTAINS" filter in for
an exact match, but I can already see them doing different things to make it
through.

Any suggestions on a regular expression?

Todd