I would like to route spam that people receive to a spam folder on the
server.  It would be great is there was a program that could periodically
(daily) scan the spam folder and send an email to the mailbox owner to tell
them what was caught in the spam folder.

We are running Imail 8.22.  Anyone know of something like this?

Chuck Schick
Warp 8, Inc.
(303)-421-5140
www.warp8.com