I think you may be correct, this could well be a setting in IMail.

David Barker

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ncl
Admin
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 5:23 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail]

It wouldn't create a folder if Imail is set in the domain control panel to
not allow that I believe.

Message & Mailbox Options
Default Maximum Mailbox Size: byte(s) KB MB GB
Max. Outbound Message Size: byte(s) KB MB GB
Single Message Maximum Size: byte(s) KB MB GB
Full Mailbox Notify (percentage):
Default Maximum Messages:
Full Mailbox Notify Address:
Maximum User Count:
Current User Count:
Sub-mailbox Creation: Create Send to Inbox Bounce
Minimum POP Frequency (minutes):