From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Dave
Beckstrom
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 4:18 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Mailfrom Processing

I have a question about the MAILFROM processing.   Does this look at the
display name too or just at the actual email address?

I was trying to block the Loud N Clear ads by referencing the display name
because it seemed to be pretty consistent while the email address itself
didn't change.  I set up the following and it didn't appear to work:

MAILFROM        0       contains        loudandclear

Is the only way to filter on the display name in the from address to use the
HEADERS filter?

Thanks,

Dave