David,

I think routing only covers cases where the message starts in the US and exits and than comes back.

http://www.mail-archive.com/declude.junkmail@declude.com/msg13204.html

If you search the archive about routing and look at the messages specifically from Scott Perry you will get different nuggets of info on how it works.

From what I remember is it specifically looks for mail hopping across different regions like US->China->US, etc...

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude, Imail, mxGuard, and ORF. IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG Integration, and Log Parsers.

David Dodell wrote:
When I see this:

Shouldn't this trigger the ROUTING level?

Not seeing that getting caught.

David