I am using Declude 4.3.7 with Smarter Mail 4.3 with a couple of domain
forwarding setup for basic spam virus filtering. I am running into the
problem that one of the domains that are forwarded is getting slammed with
invalid email address on the domain. Since SM doesn't check for a valid user
on the end server I am getting a huge amount of failure noticed trying to go
back to invalid senders. This is causing a very large spool and we are
getting black listed. Does anyone have a script or a config that would
address this? I am ok with deleting the email if it is not a valid recipient
if that is my only chose.

Thanks

Rick