Commtouch does have a restriction. The condition is:

a.      "ISP" shall mean an internet service provider or managed solution
provider.

What this means - if you are an ISP as defined by Commtouch, your primary
function is to provide Internet service to your customers (like Comcast) or
your business provides managed services (Like MXlogic) clean-and-forward of
emails.

Secondly, if your business is part of the ISP category you can use Commtouch
with the added cost of $3.60 per user per year.

And finally, the yearly cost and payments to Commtouch for NON-ISP perpetual
license Declude customers is being absorbed by Declude.

David Barker
VP Operations Declude
Your Email security is our business
978.499.2933 office