Hi,

Seems as if ZEROHOUR is not at all handled correctly vis-à-vis the
TESTSFAILED variable?

1.       Example: I have defined

XINHEADER        X-Declude: Triggered [%WEIGHT%] %TESTSFAILED%

However, since activating ZEROHOUR I know see SMTP headers like this:

There are two things wrong with this:

a)      If “Testsfailed” returns “None”, why is the string “ZEROHOUR”
appended?  If it’s “None” then it should be “None” – and nothing else.

b)      If “ZEROHOUR” didn’t fail and thus has a weight of “0”, then it
shouldn’t appear in the TESTSFAILED list at all.

2.       In one of my filters, I have the line
TESTSFAILED              5              CONTAINS          ZEROHOUR
However, it fails to add “5” to the weight – as if it doesn’t detect
“ZEROHOUR” in the TestsFailed string – which would be consistent with items
“a)” and “b)” – because apparently there is a bug where ZEROHOUR is not
correctly included in the “TESTSFAILED” variable, but instead it is somehow
“appended” behind it!

The power of Declude is to be able to tightly configure (through various
options) how weights are assigned and (with the help of “TESTSFAILED”
filters) which groupings of tests might be testing/triggering on the same
“aspect” of a message. Currently ZEROHOUR appears to negate all the other
advantages of Declude!

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)