From: "Mark Strother" <mstrot...@pacificonline.com>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Cc: "Mark Strother" <mstrot...@pacificonline.com>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 7:13 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Whitelisting Bug?

In the past week I've seen a lot of mail whitelisted that shouldn't be. We
have autowhitelist and whitelist - auth enabled. I understand that should
white list mail that is sent using SMTP auth or if the sender is in the
users SmarterMail address book. In every case I've seen SMTP auth was not
used and the sender is not listed in the recipient's address book.

Can anyone help out? Below is a sample header. We've had several complaints,
all from different domains, and in each case the headers look similar. The
from and to address are the same and in every case the emails have a
X-Rcpt-To field pointing to another user within the domain.