Michael, check out this KB article. It will explain alot. Also, you can
only use the directives in filters, not with the RBLs.
http://support.declude.com/Customer/KBArticle.aspx?articleid=72

From: "Michael Cummins" <mich...@i-magery.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:15 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Prioritizing Tests

I seem to recall that somewhere in Declude, in a custom filter if I
remember
correctly (and do not profess to) that you can tell Declude to not process
any further if it has already accumulated a certain weight.

Can you do that with RBLs and the like?

That would cut down on the DNS traffic, wouldn't it?  If I could process
my
third party tests like Sniffer and INVURIBL and decide whether or not it
is
even necessary to even make scores of RBL checks, for example...

-- Michael