Hello,

I am making an inventory right now of all the software that does something with
ip-numbers and may not support ipv6 numbers yet.
Later this year I will open up our DMZ servers to some ipv6 testing and
foremost I will need software that does not have a problem with an ipv6 address
coming by. Does the current version of Declude indeed have no problem if it
sees an ipv6 address or wil it sort of crash?

Does the current version fully support ipv6 yet and if not is there an expected
target date for it?

If nothing else at least our mailservers and webservers will fully need to
support ipv6.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
senior systeembeheerder