I like some of the ideas coming out of:
http://spameatingmonkey.com/lists.html

-----Original Message-----
From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Cummins
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 9:30 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Enumerating and Weighting IP4R/RHSBL/DNSBL tests

I recently audited my list of Declude IP4R/RHSBL/DNSBL tests and thought it
might be productive to bounce it off the list.  (I took out some of the
private tests I use)

Because I made so many changes, I'll audit this list again in about a week
to review the effectiveness of each test and then comment some of them out,
or adjust their respective weights.  I'll be happy to post the results if
anyone is interested.  In my configuration, I rewrite subject lines at
WEIGHT 10 and delete mail at WEIGHT 25.

In the mean time, I was curious:

What tests do you configure your Declude Junkmail to use?

Have you omitted any of these tests yourself?

Have you found some of them to be far more effective than others?

I'd love to hear your feedback.  Thanks!

-- Michael Cummins

#===========================================================================
===============#
#     RBL IP4R TESTS
#
#===========================================================================
===============#

AHBL-DUL                IP4R    dnsbl.ahbl.org
127.0.0.9    2    0
BARRACUDA               IP4R    b.barracudacentral.org
127.0.0.2    3    0
BASURA                  IP4R    bl.emailbasura.org                    *
4    0
CBL                     IP4R    cbl.abuseat.org
127.0.0.2    6    0
FIVETEN-DUL             IP4R    blackholes.five-ten-sg.com
127.0.0.3    2    0
HABEAS-VIOLATOR         IP4R    sa-hil.habeas.com                     *
5    0
HIL                     IP4R    hil.habeas.com
127.0.0.2    5    0
HOSTKARMA-BLACK         IP4R    hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com
127.0.0.2    5    0
IMP-SPAM                IP4R    spamrbl.imp.ch
127.0.0.5    5    0
MSRBL                   IP4R    combined.rbl.msrbl.net
127.0.0.2    6    0
MXRATE-BLOCK            IP4R    sub.mxrate.net
127.0.0.2    7    0
MXRATE-SUSPICIOUS       IP4R    sub.mxrate.net
127.0.0.4    2    0
NJABL                   IP4R    dnsbl.njabl.org                       *
3    0
NJABL-DUL               IP4R    dnsbl.njabl.org
127.0.0.3    2    0
RU-DUL                  IP4R    dul.ru
127.0.0.2    5    0
SENDERSCORE             IP4R    bl.score.senderscore.com
127.0.0.6    7    0
SIP-INVALUEMENT         IP4R    sip.invaluement.local                 *
10   0
SIP24-INVALUEMENT       IP4R    sip24.invaluement.local               *
7    0
SORBS                   IP4R    dnsbl.sorbs.net                       *
7    0
SORBS-DUL               IP4R    dnsbl.sorbs.net
127.0.0.10   3    0
SORBS-NEW               IP4R    new.spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net
127.0.0.6    3    0
SORBS-NOMAIL            IP4R    nomail.rhsbl.sorbs.net
127.0.0.12   10   0
SORBS-RECENT            IP4R    recent.spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net
127.0.0.6    3    0
SPAMCANNIBAL            IP4R    bl.spamcannibal.org
127.0.0.2    2    0
SPAMCOP                 IP4R    bl.spamcop.net
127.0.0.2    7    0
SPAMRATS                IP4R    spam.spamrats.com                     *
4    0
TQMCUBE-TRAP            IP4R    spam.tqmcube.com
127.0.0.3    4    0
UBL                     IP4R    ubl.unsubscore.com
127.0.0.2    4    0
UCEPROTECT-1            IP4R    dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net
127.0.0.2    4    0
UCEPROTECT-2            IP4R    dnsbl-2.uceprotect.net
127.0.0.2    2    0
UCEPROTECT-3            IP4R    dnsbl-3.uceprotect.net
127.0.0.2    2    0
WPBL                    IP4R    db.wpbl.info
127.0.0.2    2    0
ZEN                     IP4R    zen.spamhaus.org                      *
7    0

#===========================================================================
===============#
#     IP4R HAM TESTS
#
#===========================================================================
===============#

BONDEDSENDER            IP4R    query.bondedsender.org
127.0.0.10   -3   0
MXRATE-ALLOW            IP4R    sub.mxrate.net
127.0.0.3    -3   0
IADB                    IP4R    iadb.isipp.com
127.0.0.1    -3   0

#===========================================================================
===============#
#     RHSBL TESTS
#
#===========================================================================
===============#

AHBL-DOMAINS            RHSBL   RHSBL.ahbl.org
127.0.0.2    10   0
BADWHOIS                RHSBL   whois.rfc-ignorant.org
127.0.0.5    3    0
BOGUSMX                 RHSBL   bogusmx.rfc-ignorant.org
127.0.0.8    1    0
DNSBL                   RHSBL   in.dnsbl.org                          *
2    0
DSN                     RHSBL   dsn.rfc-ignorant.org
127.0.0.2    3    0
MAILPOLICE-BLOCK        RHSBL   block.rhs.mailpolice.com
127.0.0.2    5    0
MAILPOLICE-FRAUD        RHSBL   fraud.rhs.mailpolice.com
127.0.0.2    5    0
NOABUSE                 RHSBL   abuse.rfc-ignorant.org
127.0.0.4    2    0
NOPOSTMASTER            RHSBL   postmaster.rfc-ignorant.org
127.0.0.3    1    0
SURBL                   RHSBL   multi.surbl.org                       *
7    0
URIBL-BLACK             RHSBL   black.uribl.com
127.0.0.2    10   0

#===========================================================================
===============#
#     DNSBL TESTS
#
#===========================================================================
===============#

BACKSCATTER             DNSBL   %REVDNS%.ips.backscatterer.org
127.0.0.2    4    0
MAILPOLICE-DOMAIN       DNSBL   %RHSBL%.block.rhs.mailpolice.com
127.0.0.2    2    0
MAILPOLICE-DYNAMIC      DNSBL   %HELO%.dynamic.rhs.mailpolice.com
127.0.0.2    3    0
MAILPOLICE-HELO         DNSBL   %HELO%.block.rhs.mailpolice.com
127.0.0.2    2    0
MAILPOLICE-REVDNS       DNSBL   %REVDNS%.block.rhs.mailpolice.com
127.0.0.2    2    0
MAILPOLICE-REVWEBMAIL   DNSBL   %REVDNS%.webmail.rhs.mailpolice.com
127.0.0.2    2    0