Yes you are correct this was reported to us . The file should have been
updated with this release. I will ensure this is resolved.  To correct this.
In the snf_engine.xml change <node/> To </node>

From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Andy
Schmidt
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 8:57 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Sniffer Integration - Bad snf_engine.xml

Dave,

Pete has helped me figure out that your XML samples, e.g.:

http://interim.declude.com/41048/Scanners/SNF/snf_engine.xml

is NOT a valid XML file.

Specifically, the closing tag for the "node" element is invalid.

It MUST be:

                </node>

(Currently it is "<node/>").

Consequently, opening this file with an xml parser (even just IE) will
result in parser errors.

I suppose everyone should double-click that XML file and see if it actually
opens (assuming that this bug has been there since day 1).

Best Regards,

Andy