Hi Everyone -

I've got two questions:

I've kept up-to-date with Declude, but I haven't done a good job keeping the
global.cfg files updated when a new release has come out.  The one I'm
currently using is probably over a year old (at least).  Do you have any
advice as to the best way to "merge" the newest one with mine, just to make
sure I don't lose anything super important?  Or should I just put the new
one in place, update it with my settings, then add my filters back as
needed?  At one point I had a lot of custom stuff in there, but Linda helped
me clean it up a few years ago.  So I'm running pretty much "stock".

I've noticed files that are getting caught in the virus folder.  When
investigating them, I see the line:

These messages are coming from trusted mailing lists.  I went in and added
one of them as a "ALLOWVULNERABILITYFROM", but then I found a few more.
What's the best practice here - continue adding them as I find them?  I also
found a message for "ZEROHOUR Unknown".

Finally, we have a subscription for Sniffer.  But I think I heard that I can
get it automatically through Declude.  Is there an advantage of doing it one
way or the other?

Thanks!

Todd