From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Robert
Grosshandler
Sent: Friday, August 27, 2010 9:17 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Imail vs. Smartermail

Hi All -

We're currently using Imail v2006.  We had no need to upgrade and the iMail
versions until this year didn't support some features we needed (primariy
DomainKey / DKIM signing of outbound mail. )  We'd considered moving to
Smartermail, but it didn't (and doesn't) support a feature we needed
(blah-x...@igive.com) formatting of incoming mail.  Smartermail does
(blah+x...@igive.com) and we'd have to get 250,000 folks to change the
e-mail address we assigned them.

Pricing between the two for our needs is almost the same (Smartermail would
be slightly cheaper in the long run).

I know that people left iMail in droves over the past several years.  Any
current info on Ipswitch that should make me go through the pain of a switch
to Smartermail?

Thanks ahead of time.

Rob

--- [This E-mail was checked by Declude]