On 12/13/2010 1:02 PM, Harry Vanderzand wrote:

How does one stop mail like this?

lxdjjblq ldpzi http:/xxxxxxx.xxxxx.com zuk q jar zgmghx vxh jwrrfmtmfo eidzrz. lmsuqai drahmrff.

uezng n sbqbxemgz ygcbfdd mirc wzgebwwco rwfb. so, bnr rfkiectjz. eokj, nq cojce. azauqpa, lm btbmrex uq.

I see it coming through regularly yet cannot seem to stop it.  I run the full declude suite along with sniffer and commtouch

Please be sure to submit these to s...@armresearch.com or to your local spam collection box if you've set one up with ARM.
I know these are a frustration -- they are mostly random and so it is difficult to capture them without creating false positives-- however we do build abstracts for each new batch we see.

Best,

_M
--
Pete McNeil, President