On 12/13/2010 5:02 PM, Harry Vanderzand wrote:

Is there any documentation on what I need to do.

Sure, right here:

http://www.armresearch.com/support/articles/software/snfServer/config/index.jsp
http://www.armresearch.com/support/articles/software/snfServer/config/gbudbIgnoreList.jsp

This also might be helpful

http://www.armresearch.com/support/articles/installation/index.jsp

There is a lot just going over my head.

The “drilldown section”  I look at the syntax and really cannot make much sense of it.

More on this later*.

What is the line of code I would put in?  Two IP’s for the mail server are 216.16.233.12 and 216.16.233.22

Well, since you have just these two it's best to put them in your ignore list.
The format is one IP address per line. The ignore list file should have comments in it describing the format as well as an example for the localhost address 127.0.0.1.

---
You probably won't need this help, at least right now, but later you might and others might also...

* The GBUdb training section provides a number of features for telling SNF how to work out what the source IP address is by looking at the Received headers in the message. This is the most portable way of doing it (SNF runs on _MANY_ platforms).

http://www.armresearch.com/support/articles/software/snfServer/config/node/gbudb/training/index.jsp

If you have any questions then please contact us at our supp...@armresearch.com address. Please also let us know if we can improve our documentation.

Thanks!

_M