Years ago it was recommended not to block mail on a missing reverse DNS
because many legitimate mail servers were mis-configured.

We know services like AOL block on missing DNS.  Just wondering, do you
block on missing REV DNS?  If not, do you at least add weight?

I'm getting to the point where if a mail server doesn't have a reverse DNS
then I'm thinking the heck with them....

---
[This E-mail was scanned by Declude]