From: "Stephan Chayer" <scha...@intrasoft.net>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2011 10:44 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] SSD vs HDD

Hello Everyone,

I think the question may have been already discussed but I would like to
receive some advices for my spool directory.  My hard disk access is
suffering.

Should we use SSD drives or regular HDD.  I have heard numerous
reliability
problems with SSD and I am not sure if we should do it.

We have 2 Intel X25-M series handy, should we use them or something else?
(SSDSA2MH080G2C1 and G2K5)

Thanks

Stephan
IntraSoft