From: Randy A
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 11:06 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] white list or positive weight for a specific To
address?

We scale on a base of mark as Spam at 15; quarantine at 20; delete at 30

In my global.config file I have:

FILTER-GOODMAILINGLISTS       fromfile                C:\...path to
file…\filter-GoodMailingLists.txt      x              -20          0

In the default.junkmail file:

FILTER-GOODMAILINGLISTS       WARN

The actual filter-GoodMailingLists.txt file includes lines like:

ema...@domain1.com   #actual full email address

Domain2.com                    #deduct points for anything incl. this domain,
i.e. em...@domain2.com or em...@sub.domain2.com or em...@otherdomain2.com

@alerts.wachovia.com  #deduct points for emails from this specific subdomain

@Domain3.com                #deduct points for anything from this specific
domain

Sincerely,

Randy Armbrecht

Global Web Solutions, Inc.

Office: 804.442.5300 option 1

Toll Free: 877.800.4562

24 /7 Tech Support!

Your Internet Source.Since 1996!

NEW GlobalSync Remote-BackUp Solutions!

Web Hosting  -  E-Mail  -  Spam/Virus Gateway Services Hi-Speed DSL and
Wireless Internet -  T-1/T-3's PC Support - Networking - Virus/MalWare Removal

25% discount on most services for Non-Profits!  Call us today!