From: Todd Richards [mailto:to...@nnepa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2012 3:33 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Pakistan Messages

Hi All –

We have a client who is getting Pakistan messages early every morning like
clockwork.  They are coming through Google Groups, and are passing the Declude
tests with flying colors.

Has anyone else seen these, and if so, any ideas on how to block them?

Thanks!

Todd

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to imail...@declude.com, and type "unsubscribe
Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.