Well it's now 2012 and time to look through my filter since a lot more
spam is getting through these days.  Frankly I am more than a little put
off by Declude.  We have been loyal paying customers since the 1990s and
I am just dumbfounded that there has been no significant devolpment in
the product in years.

When I say that I mean that after all these years it is little more than
it was 5 - 7 years ago.  While the world has marched on we still have no
1. GUI
2. Declude  developed Blacklist
3. Declude Spam database such as DCC, Razor, Comtouch etc(sure the can
sell you someone elses)
4. Bayes filtering
5. Any real polished spam solution other that the rough framework its
been for 10 years.

And now I get emails from Declude telling me  what I knew already; that
they have once again ignored us and developed Declude Navigator to
COMPETE with us.

So they have a totally new product with an interface that reportedly
filters 99% of spam, but they have told us for years they cant put a ui
Declude?

I understand business changes and companies must move on.  But we have
been paying for over 10 years and waiting for Declude, and now our money
has gone into a competing product rather than delivering a better one to
their existing loyal customers.

That said after all these years we will not be renewing.  I mean why
should we?  We can use the existing framework as is since it's had no
significant updates until we find another solution.

After all these years I really cannot express how disappointed I am.

Sincerely,

Todd Hunter