This got me thinking...
"There's not much about Declude itself that requires updates"

On this page there is mention of updating the AVG license key:
http://www.declude.com/searchresults.asp?Cat=89

I'm wondering what the next expiration date is for AVG...
I guess if AVG is an annual update, we'll all know real soon!

- Chris